This webinar will focus on identifying and troubleshooting variables that impact compressive force testing, setting up repeatable compression force tests and establishing consistent testing standards for your products. We’ll be showing pass / fail criteria during live demonstrations and real-world examples.
The primary objective for measuring and analyzing the compressive crush force value of a product is to accurately determine one or more of these factors:
- How much force it takes to crush the sample or cause it to fail.
- The compressive force at a specific deflection
- The deflection or displacement when a specific force is applied.
What You’ll Learn:
- General Overview of Compression Force Testing
- Measuring Force at A Known Deflection
- Measuring the Deflection or Displacement at a known Force
- Measuring Peak Crush or Break Force
- Selecting the ideal Compression Plates and Probes
- Establishing Pass/Fail Criteria
- Troubleshooting Inconsistent test results or non-repeatable tests
Who should attend?
Manufacturing, Production and Quality Managers and Engineers involved in:
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Device
- Automotive and Aerospace
- Soft Metal Manufacturers